Tuesday, April 15, 2008

losing the will to live

Sorry to have disappeared for a while but the dots are killing me.

Death by dots- I could be the first.

My back hurts

My neck hurts

My feet are swollen from sitting in the same position for 800 hours

My thumb hurts from tweezer stress

I have not left the house except to go to Uni or to go to work every other Saturday in three months. I’m starting to fall apart, and I look like a wild woman who has forgotten about civilization.

If I had just thought of this idea a few months earlier I wouldn’t be going through this now Agh!!!

I’ll just post a few photos of what I’ve been doing and get back to you when I feel like a human again.

This bit I am doing now is really hard steps, people, dogs, it requires a lot of concentration this is the time where I am losing the will to live!


these two pictures have atken ten days and are not even finished, there is so much going on in this area it is really difficult.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nikki - 'dotology' rules OK - am following your fantastic progress from Tobago - am pleased that you have updated your blog. Angelo & I wish you all the good things you wish for yourself and your masterpiece. Well done. Celia

Stripey said...

The completed work hanging in the Degree Show looks superb. Really very good. Congratulations. Hopefully no tightly sewn up twit will suggest it is merely a stick up job on a large photo. I wonder where it will eventually hang. Only one wall is known to me but it isn't mine.